Vous voulez une tarte? Ah oui, pourquoi pas?! And indeed, why not! In life you have to enjoy and especially when it is healthy enjoyment. An Açai-based tartlet with a granola base, ideal to take with you to snack on before or after your workout. We quickly sum up the power foods for you:
- Date: nature’s powerhouse and ideal for sweetening dishes in a healthy way
- Oats: source of important fiber and slow carbohydrates
- Açai: In the meantime, you know why, right?
- Blueberry: in addition to Açai also very rich in antioxidants
- Coconut fat: Interesting fat composition with lots of important nutrients
What do you need for 7 breakfast tarts?
- 1 pack Holy Berry – Açai , defrosted
- 50g dates (without pit)
- 40g granola
- 15 gram oats
- ½ el coconut oil, melted
- 1 banana, fresh
- 350g plain cheese or vegetable alternative
- 50g blueberries, frozen
- 3 gelatin sheets
- Finish: blueberries, mint & granola
How do you make it?
Soak the dates in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain. Put the dates along with the granola, oats, and coconut oil in the food processor and blend finely. You will now get a sticky mass. Take the cupcake pans and spread the mixture over the bottom. Press down well with a spoon. Place in the refrigerator for a while until the yogurt layer is ready.
Crush the banana and put it in a saucepan along with the yogurt and melted Açai. Warm gently but do not bring to a boil! Meanwhile, place the gelatin in cold water and let soften. Squeeze the gelatin well and add it to the slightly warmed Açai preparation until dissolved. Finally, mix in the frozen blueberries. Divide the Açai yogurt mixture among the cupcake pans. Place in the refrigerator and allow to set. Preferably do this for an entire night. Serve in the morning with breakfast. Finish with blueberries, mint and granola.
This original Açai recipe was developed by Shana Vanhoof. You can find this recipe and many more on her Instagram page @shanavanhoof or on her blog https://shana030195.wixsite.com/shanasfoodblog