Coffee and açai go together like “bread and pudding” … but even better! Perfect for taking with you “on the go”. True New York style!
What do you need?
- 1 sachet Holy Berry – Açai & Guarana, frozen or melted
- 300 ml (vegetable) milk
- 1 coffee, preferably a strong espresso
- A pinch of cinnamon or cocoa powder
- Sweeten to taste with quality honey, maple syrup, agave, coconut sugar,…
How do you make it?
This depends on how much cooling you need!
If you want a hot latte, put a melted sachet of Açai & Guarana in a shaker or drinking bottle with hot (not boiling!) milk and the coffee. Shake and finish with cinnamon and/or cocoa and that little bit of natural sweetener to taste.
More in the mood for an iced latte? Then mix the frozen Açai & Guarana in pieces with the cold milk and pour the hot coffee over it (which will cause the açai to start melting a bit). Shake well in a shaker or drinking bottle and finish off with cocoa or cinnamon, some natural sweetener to taste, and possibly some ice cubes.
- You can also use a packet of Holy Berry Açai – Special Grade for this recipe but then it’s best to add another tablespoon or 2 of sweetener in the form of agave, maple syrup,… to the recipe.
- Or replace the packet of Açai & Guarana with 100g Holy Berry – Açai berries.