What do you need?
- 1 pack of Holy Berry Açai – Special grade, thawed
- 1 cup water (or more if you prefer a thinner soup)
- 1 small beet, cooked, peeled, and coarsely chopped
- 1 small apple, pitted and coarsely chopped
- ½ small cucumber, peeled
- 1 large tbsp lemon juice
- 1 large tbsp Shiro miso
- 1 tbsp spring onion, chopped
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- ½ ripe avocado, pitted
How do you make it?
Combine water, beet, apple, cucumber, lemon juice, miso, spring onion, salt and pepper in blender. Blend into a creamy soup. Add the melted Açai pulp and avocado and blend again.
Serve chilled or at room temperature. Finish the soup with dill, pumpkin seeds, black pepper, and a spoonful of coconut yogurt if desired.
- The packet of Açai – Special grade can be thawed in the fridge or placed in lukewarm water until melted.
- For this recipe, you can also use a packet of Holy Berry – Açai & Guarana. This is slightly sweeter so you do not need to add sweetener.
- Or you can replace the packet Açai – Special grade by 100g Holy Berry – Açai berries.
Recipe compiled by Julie Van den Kerchove, author of The Keto Plan www.julieslifestyle.com
Photo: The Fresh Light www.thefreshlight.com