2 steps in less than 2 minutes. That’s how easy and fast you prepare this healthy Açai smoothie. The recipe will not be very extensive but do not hold back from adding your favorite extras to the ingredient list!
What do you need?
- 1 bag of Holy Berry – Açai mango raspberry mix (150g), frozen
- High-quality coconut water or (vegetable) milk
How do you make it?
Three guesses… Mix the bag of Açai mix with the liquid to a drinkable consistency. The frozen ingredients of the Açai mix will make this smoothie deliciously fresh!
1. Be sure to try this smoothie with our variant: Holy Berry – Açai banana blueberry mix!
2. Add a few tablespoons of (vegetable) yogurt for an extra thick consistency.
3. Would you like to enrich the smoothie with some vegetables besides the fruit, that’s certainly possible! Add half an avocado or a few tablespoons of fresh spinach or frozen cauliflower rice (you can find it at the store in the frozen section). It’s best to choose vegetables that don’t have too much of a taste.
4. Even if it’s a smoothie, definitely try to add some seeds like chia, flaxseed or hemp seeds. A tablespoon of quality nut paste is always a super good and healthy idea too!