“Easy” as in “very easy, with few ingredients and ready über fast”! Pour everything into a shake cup and off you go!
What do you (only) need?
- 1 sachet Holy Berry – Açai & Guarana, melted
- 3 tablespoons cottage cheese or Greek yogurt
- Milk ( vegetable ) such as coconut milk
- A small splash of apple juice (optional but delicious)
- 1/2 fresh banana
- Frozen berries mix (optional)
How do you make it?
Very simple! Just blend everything in the blender or with the hand blender into a drinkable smoothie and pour into a take-out cup. Takes literally 2 minutes but your body will be so grateful! Guaranteed no dips or hunger until the afternoon!
- If you can still use some extra energy but in a healthy way, put a spoonful of peanut butter or other nut spread in it! This is not only super tasty but also extremely healthy because of the many nutrients in nuts.
- The packet of Açai & Guarana is hard when you take it out of the freezer. Therefore, take it out of the freezer about five minutes before you prepare it or your blender/stick blender might have a hard time. You can also hold the packet under lukewarm running water for a few minutes.
- You can also use a packet of Holy Berry Açai – Special Grade for this recipe but then it is best to add a tablespoon or 2 of sweetener in the form of agave, maple syrup,… to the recipe.
- Or replace the packet of Açai & Guarana with 100g Holy Berry – Açai berries.