Whoever says “ice cream cake” thinks “heavy stomach.” But this ice cream cake proves that it can be done differently. Only healthy ingredients but with an equally full flavor. Delicious, festive, and yet light! As everything in life should be!
What do you need?
For the bottom:
- 175gr hazelnuts
- Tbsp baking powder
- Tablespoon of cinnamon
- 70gr honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the filling:
- 1 pack Holy Berry – Açai & Guarana, melted
- 250gr light cream cheese
- 200gr skyr – Vanilla
- 30gr honey
- 15gr coconut blossom sugar
- Toppings: Blueberries, redcurrants, coconut flakes, mint, peanut butter,…
How do you make it?
For the bottom:
1. Heat the oven to 170 degrees
2. Blend or chop the hazelnuts (keep some aside for decoration if necessary)
3. Mix the hazelnuts, 70gr honey, baking powder, cinnamon, and vanilla extract in a bowl.
4. Take a small round springform pan and grease the bottom a little. Now put the nut mixture in the mold and press everything well.
5. Put in the oven for 15min at 170 degrees and let it cool down completely.
For the cheesecake filling:
1. Mix all ingredients together except the packet of Açai pulp.
2. Divide the batter between 2 bowls, add the melted Açai pulp to 1 of the 2.
3. Pour the batter over the bottom into the cooled springform pan, then place in the freezer for about 1h or until the filling is completely firm.
4. Now pour the batter with the Açai on top and place in the freezer for at least 3h or until all is firm.
5. Decorate the cake with creamy peanut butter, blueberries, redcurrants, some mint, hazelnuts, and finely ground coconut flakes as a finishing touch.
6. You can easily store the cheesecake in the freezer. Allow thawing for a moment before serving.
This cheesecake 2.0 was developed by Tjalina and Saimi from Fitter Together. Besides delicious recipes, motivational workouts, and inspiring slogans, these fabulous ladies have a sporty clothing line :