What do you need?
- 1 packet of Holy Berry Pitaya – 100% Deep Pink, lightly thawed
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 banana, fresh
- 100g blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 100 – 150ml fruit juice or coconut water
How do you make it?
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender or with a hand blender
- Pour into a glass and drink fresh!
The packet of Pitaya is hard when you take it out of the freezer. Therefore, take it out of the freezer about five minutes before you prepare it, or your blender/stick blender might have a hard time. You can also hold the packet under lukewarm running water for a few minutes.